Recliners India is proud of its team.Our team of hard working and dedicated people makes the concept of comfortable seating a reality. A great work environment is built by great minds working together and making work exciting for all.
We at Recliners India, believe that growth of our employees determines the growth of our organisation. We strive to create a work culture that allows creativity with uninterrupted independence. We encourage our team members to challenge conventions and think alternatively to drive positive change in the world. We invite all the enthusiastic people with amazing ideas to be a part of this global movement with us.
Come, Rise with us !!
We are always looking for dedicated and hard working candidates to make the workforce at Recliners India more and more worthy. We love creativity! If you are an enthusiast who would like to work in an environment of endless growth opportunities and equally limitless fun, Recliners India is the place for you and we would love to work with you.
Recliners India believes that no big goals are accomplished without working together, it requires a strong team to bring in a change. Our team is our greatest asset and that’s why we don’t miss any chance to acknowledge the efforts of our team mates. Our in house reward events are a token of gratitude and a Recliners India believes that no big goals are accommodated without working together, it requires a strong team to bring in a change. Our team is our greatest asset and that’s why we don’t miss any chance to acknowledge the efforts of our team mates. Our in house reward events are a token of gratitude and appreciation for our significant team members.
We strive to create a work environment full of opportunities. Our various training programs aim to nurture the talent in each member of our team and help them carve a progressive career path.
Find your Fit : Open Positions
Job Location: Delhi (Ghitorni)
Exp Req: 4-6 years
Preferred Industry : Furniture.
Key Responsibilities Area :
- Recruit, train, and supervise retail staff
- Set sales targets and motivate staff to meet those goals
- Lead staff meetings to ensure all associates stay informed
- Manage store budgets and maintain financial records
- Oversee stock levels and order new items when required
- Address customer complaints and issues in a professional manner
- Handle staff conflicts, complaints, and problems
- Prepare various promotional materials and in-store displays
- Ensure compliance with various health and safety regulations
- Collaborate with the head office to ensure store location lives up to standards
- Excellent interpersonal communication capabilities
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Confidence to lead and direct a team of associates
- Ability to stay organized and manage time effectively
- Strengths in leadership, management, team building, and problem solving
Job Location: Hyderabad /Ahmedabad / Chennai / Bengaluru / Mumbai
Exp Req: Sr. Business Manager 6-9 years & Business Manager 4-6 years
We are looking for a high-performing Business Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management
Preferred Industry : Furniture/Hard good, Ply/Laminates/Tiles/Marbles etc.
Key Responsibilities Area :
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for given regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement regional sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales issues and manage the sales program accordingly
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of sales success and communicate to superiors
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales
support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition to defined geography and accounts.
Key skills required:
- Management degree in business administration or a related field
- Can draft business proposals.
- Good in communication.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager,
- consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Must be MS excel, powerpoint and MS word proficient.
- Willing to travel extensively
Job Location: Delhi
Exp Req: 4-6 years
Preferred Industry : Foam (Kurlon/sleepwell etc).